Data that we collect:
- Name, Last name
- Mobile phone number
- Country of origin
- IP Address
- Password in hashed form
- Data about your onsite behavior
- Communication records - when you send us emails, contact us in any other form
- Payment information provided by payment provider
Additional data collected by third parties:
- Tracking data using services provided by Google Analytics
- Product analytics provided by HotJar
Why do we collect the data:
- Improve our services
- Detect and prevent someone else using your credentials
- Legal, tax and accounting requirements
How long do we keep your data?
The information collected is stored for the time of your account being active. Information we have to collect and store for the accounting purposes are stored for the time period required by law
You can request your data being deleted by sending us email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third parties having access to your data
- Google through Google Analytics
- Our emails are hosted at Microsoft, so if you send us email, it will land on their servers.
- Our servers are hosted at Wedos and Google Cloud. So your data is stored on servers of those companies.
- Xero - for accounting purposes
- Freshworks Inc. that we use for customer service and product improvement.
We do not sell your data, provide your data to third parties for the purpose of selling to you services.